Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clarity

The way I feel about being a mom, I think I could write and write forever and never truly capture the intense feelings. There's nothing like seeing your child's art work at an art show, a son makes a three-point shot, watching a choir or band concert. But their are those moments where I've rushed to pick up a child to end up in the emergency room....and your heart is beating so fast you think you may need emergency help as well. And the day I lost my daughter at the children's zoo and they sent out a code Adam. They found her quickly, but I was so upset they had to bring me behind the scenes so I could collect myself again.

What I'm trying to convey, so inadequately, is that there is incredible responsibility. However, the amazing love makes every moment worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment